- This 3BR + Loft Schell Brothers Twin house at Coastal Club resort is affectionately known as "La Mer" which means "The Sea".
- There is a private Downstairs Master Bedroom suite downstairs and 2 additional bedrooms and a loft upstairs
- There are 2 full bathrooms plus a 1/2 bath powder room
- The twin house sleeps up to 10 people and has approx. 2,100 square feet of living space.
- The fully equipped kitchen features new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator, natural gas stove, coffee maker and service for 20 (plates, glasses, silverware, pots and pans, everything you need).
- Sloped Ceiling Great Room w Dining Rm. Table That Seats x plus x additional at the kitchen counter.
- Clothes washer and dryer in home for your use.
- Rear Patio
- Front Porch Rocking Chairs
3 Bedrooms including a master bedroom suite on the main floor. New Beds and Mattresses throughout
MBR Suite #1 (Main Floor): 1 Queen Bed - Private Bathroom & Walk In Closet
BR #2 (Upstairs): 1 Queen Bed + 1 Double Bed
BR #3: (Upstairs): 1 Double Bed + a Bunk Bed (twin over twin)
Loft (Upstairs): 2 Sleeper Futon Beds
Extra Large HDTVs including 1 in the family room and downstairs in the Entertainment Room.
Coffee Maker: Keurig
Coastal Club is an extraordinary community that is rich with amenities. Situated around a 42-acre nature preserve with 5-acre pond, bordered by rolling woods and offering amenities unlike any other community in the Lewes and Rehoboth Area. Coastal Club puts you moments from the beach and close to everything you love about beach life. You can easily head over to Rehoboth Beach for the day, or enjoy fishing on the waterways and ocean. You can also explore Cape Henlopen State Park or head over to nearby Route 1 for the area’s best shopping. You can enjoy a meal in Historic Downtown Lewes at one of the eateries that include Agave Restaurant, Lewes Oyster House, Striper Bites, Bramble & Brine and Touch of Italy and many more.
BEACHES NEARBY: Less than 5 miles to Downtown Lewes, 6 miles to Lewes Beach, 7 miles to Cape Henlopen State Park and Beaches and 8 miles to Rehoboth Beach. Take the beach shuttle that leaves 1 mile from Coastal Club with free parking and travels to the Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk - it has its own travel lane on Rte 1 so it zooms past traffic.
HISTORIC LEWES: Quiet and dignified, charming and friendly, Lewes is perhaps the most beloved town in Delaware, and certainly a perennial favorite for travelers who savor quiet strolls on boutique-filled streets, or a relaxing meal by the water at one of the town’s excellent restaurants. Full of history and filled with unanticipated discoveries, its old homes and nautical heritage are not to be missed, and visitors would do well to explore its fascinating story before setting out. Sometimes seen as a place at the beach for people who want to escape “the beach,” Lewes’ bayside ambience manages to evoke the best attributes of Coastal Delaware, but still linger in the memory as a secluded and secret treasure that’s all your own.
RECREATIONAL PASSES: Recreational Passes are needed to utilize the resort amenities. You don't have to purchase any passes if you don't want to - purchase only for those who'll be using the amenities. Passes are purchased at an additional cost. The cost for passes during 2023 will be $95 per weekly pass (Sat-4:00pm to Fri-Closing) per pass or $25 per daily pass. Please call the Lighthouse Club in advance of your stay to purchase passes. Children under 5 are free when accompanied by an adult who has purchased a pass. The Coastal Club Amenities are not available to renters on Saturdays until 4:00pm.
LINENS: The home will include pillows, blankets, comforters, and mattress covers. However, bed sheets, pillowcases and towels are not provided. Rental Guests can choose to bring their own linens or rent them from one of the local rental services.
OUTDOOR MONITORING: The home may have an outdoor security camera and / or video doorbell installed. If present, these devices are strictly for outdoor security monitoring and safety purposes.
COVID-19 CLEANING AND SANITIZING PROCEDURES
We have upgraded our procedures and taking extra care in cleaning and sanitizing each vacation home. We follow approved guidelines to ensure each home is carefully sanitized before your arrival. Surfaces are disinfected using approved products. This includes counter tops, frequently touched items like doorknobs, light switches, and remote controls. At Bethany Beach Home Rentals your safety is a top priority. We have put these extra measures in place to allow you comfort and peace of mind during your stay in our homes.
We are the exclusive agents for this home. We can answer any questions you have, either by phone or by email, and we can put together a rental reservation to lock the home for you for the dates that you are requesting.
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
|Sep - 2023|
|Oct - 2023|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Min Nights|
Check Out Time: by 10:00 AM
* STRICT NO PETS
* STRICT LEAD RENTER REQUIREMENTS - The lead renter must be 25 years of age or older, stay in the home every night and take responsibility for the actions of everyone in the group.
* STRICT NO SMOKING
* STRICT - OCCUPANCY LIMIT AS NOTED IN THE LISTING
* STRICT - NO SENIOR WEEK, STUDENT CELEBRATIONS or LOUD PARTIES
* Minimum Reservation Term is 6 nights per HOA Rules
* Must follow the HOA community rules
Community - Coastal Club Resort-Style Community - Lewes Vacation Rentals
|Golf Course||3 miles|